Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), a globally recognised and highly appreciated course across the Global Finance Industry, diligently imbibes the integral theoretical knowledge and inculcates the necessary technical and practical skills to pursue industrious and rewarding careers in Investment Banking, Portfolio Management and other lucrative domains of the Finance Industry. An extensive and comprehensive CFA curriculum ensures that the candidates are well-versed with all aspects pertaining to Finance industry – right from Ethics to Investment & Portfolio Management Strategies and much more.
- Get a globally recognised CFA holding from USA.
- Opens doors to multiple career opportunities in the Financial Sector
- Get in-depth knowledge of critical Finance concepts
- Be able to add greater value to your Resume on account of the increasing demand of Financial Analysts.
To get the CFA certification, a candidate must clear all 3 levels of the course and should complete 48 months of relevant work experience.
240 MCQ’s. Exam conducted in June and December.
More application based exam format with 20 Case studies consisting of 6 MCQ’s each (Total 120 MCQ’s). Exam conducted in June only.
A combination of MCQ’s and Essay type of questions. Exam conducted in June only.
Who should pursue?
- Candidate should be Graduate or in Final year of graduation to pursue Level 1 CFA® Program exam.
- For being a CFA Chartered holder, a candidate is required to have a relevant professional work experience of minimum 48 months and must have cleared Level 1, 2 & 3 Examinations.
- Professionals looking to pursue career in Equity Market, Debt Market, Global Capital Market, Investment Banking Area, Private Equity Market.
Eligibility for Pursuing
CFA Level 1 Exam
This examination can be attempted by a Final Year graduation student.
CFA Level 2 Exam
The examination can be attempted by a candidate who is a graduate and has cleared Level 1.
CFA Level 3 Exam
The candidate is required to clear Level 2 Exam.
Investment Banking Analyst
Corporate Financial Analyst
June 2019 Exam (Levels I, II, & III)
|Details||Amount (in USD)||Deadline|
|Early Registration fee||USD 650||Ends 10th October 2018|
|Standard Registration fee||USD 950||Ends 13th February 2019|
|Late Registration fee||USD 1380||Ends 13th March 2019|
June 2019 Exam (Level I, II, and III)
|August||June 2019 exam registration opens||(Mid-August 2018)|
|October||*First Exam registration deadline
*First registration deadline to request disability accommodations
|10th October, 2018
15th October, 2018
|February||*Second exam registration deadline
*Second registration deadline to request disability accommodations
|13th February, 2019
18th February, 2019
|March||* Final exam registration deadline
*Final registration deadline to request disability accommodations
|13th March, 2019
18th March, 2019
|June||*Exam Date : Asia Pacific (Level II & III), Americas & EMEA (All levels)
* Exam Day : Asia Pacific (Level 1 only)
|15th June, 2019
16th June, 2019