Wealth Management is increasingly becoming the most sought after domain of the Indian finance industry. The fact that India, according to research and study, is currently “home to 246,000 HNWI’s (High Net-Worth Individuals)” with collective oldings of US$ 3.0 trillion is evident of how demanding wealth managers are to be in the days to come. Due to the volatility of finances brought resulting out of the wave of transitions happening in the industry, not only the wealthy but also middle-class income earners now need skilled specialist to manage their hard earned money and hence safeguard their financial interests.Therefore, the Wealth Management industry shows no bounds while providing lucrative & promising career opportunities to aspiring wealth managers in plenty. Considering this scenario, Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM) course has been meticulously designed to enable finance enthusiasts into becoming skilled and proficient wealth managers by imparting knowledge and applications of truly Global standard. CWM curriculum entails a host of wealth management aspects like Inter-generational Wealth Transfer, Investment Strategies, Alternative Products, Behavioural Finance, Life Cycle Management, Real Estate Valuation, International Taxation so on and so forth.
- CWM is Accredited by National Institute of Securities Market (NISM) Under Investment Regulations 2013 of Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Get your certification from the Globally recognised American Academy of Financial Management, USA
- Be able to use Chartered designation against your name, creating differentiated value.
- Industrial relevant and regularly updated curriculum
- Be able to cater to HNI’s and UHNI’s clientele
Duration: 2 Hours
No. of Questions: 55
Total Marks: 100 Marks
Duration: 3 Hours
No. of Question: 85
Total Marks: 160 Marks
Who should pursue?
- Individuals looking forward to make successful careers in Wealth Management.
- Relationship Managers or existing Wealth Managers wishing to upgrade their knowledge and further improve their professional credibility in the industry.
- Individuals working for Banks, NBFC’s, Broking Houses, Mutual Funds, Insurance & Distribution houses.
- Undergraduate and Post-graduate students wishing to explore various avenues in Wealth Management and prospective career opportunities.
- 12 th Grade pass-outs from any stream
- Individuals with no prior experience in Financial Services
- Required to prepare and appear for both Level 1 & Level 2 Examination
- Finance professionals with minimum 3 Years of work experience in relevant Financial services fields
- Candidates are required to appear for only Level 2 Examination
Institutional Channel Sales, Managing Agent & Retail, Corporate Broking, Product Management, Operations, Client Servicing
Wealth Management, Equity Analyst, Research, Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Sub-Broker Channel, Portfolio Manager, Operations
Asset Management Company
Institutional Channel Sales, Fund Management, Retail Sales, Investor Relationship, Marketing, Operations, Client Servicing
Comprehensive Advisory Business
Practice as an Independent Financial Advisor, Small Outfits providing comprehensive Wealth Management
Priority/Premier Banking, Private Clients, Wealth Management, Investments, Liabilities, Financial Planning, Bancassurance, Product Management, Client Servicing, Operations
Wealth Advisory Outfits
Wealth Management, Research, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Manager, Client Servicing